- 1 serving of Raw Mac & “Cheese”
- 10 grape tomatoes, diced
- 3 ounces (~1/2 cup) soy “burger” crumbles (thawed if frozen)
- Optional: cayenne powder
- Optional: chili powder
- Optional: cumin
- Add all of the desired ingredients to a microwave-safe bowl. Mix well.
- Add the cayenne powder to make the dish spicier.
- Add the chili powder to make the dish more like chili.
- Add the cumin to add a Mexican flare to the dish.
- Microwave on High heat 1-2 minutes, or until warmed to the preferred temperature.
- Eat immediately.
Yield: 1 serving
- To make the dish even more like a classic chili, you can replaced the diced tomatoes with 1/4 cup tomato sauce.